Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Token for Alert Acknowledgement Comment

I would like to request the ability to utilize a token to pass the Acknowledgement Comment for an alert to a ConnectWise ticket. Ideally we would like it so that when a ConnectWise ticket's status is updated because the alert has been acknowledged in LogicMonitor, the comment set for the acknowledgement is passed and included in the ticket. Currently we are able to use the ##ALERTSTATUS## token to display the current status of the alert, but the ability to utilize the acknowledgement comment would greatly improve ticket handling.

Thank you,

Chris Czuhanich

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sarah_Terry
    Icon for Product Manager rankProduct Manager

In the next release, v74, all integration acknowledgements will include the same information as our standard email acknowledgement notifications - this includes any acknowledgement comment, as well as the name of the user that acknowledged the alert.

• On 4/7/2016 at 10:43 PM, Sarah Terry said:

In the next release, v74, all integration acknowledgements will include the same information as our standard email acknowledgement notifications - this includes any acknowledgement comment, as well as the name of the user that acknowledged the alert.

so...where is it?

I wanted to open a feature request for exactly this. We would like to use the "##ACKCOMMENT##" token (which not yet exists) in our slack messages...

Sarah_Terry
    Icon for Product Manager rankProduct Manager

Hi Lukas - You shouldn't need to manually add a token to see this change.  In v74 we updated the ##MESSAGE## token you see in the LogicMonitor integration acknowledged payload.  This token should now be populated with the same content you see in email acknowledgment notifications (which includes ack comment).  Let me know if that isn't working.