Forum Discussion

5 years ago

CiscoAnyConnect Active Sessions

Datasource to monitor active SSL Cisco AnyConnect sessions on a Cisco ASA

LM Exchange Locator: RWLRW2

Anonymous

I don't see the need to post the XML unless you really want to. Anyone who wants it can get it from the exchange.

As far as when it will come out: sooner than soon but later than now?

• Thanks @Stuart Weenig I didnt see this until today.  Do I still need to put the XML for anyone else? When will the new features roll out?

Anonymous

Check now. It should be good to go.

• @Stuart Weenig it would be good to have this anyconnect sessions module asap, my company use the cisco anyconnect for vpn and due to corvid19 have just been told to all work from home so this would be useful to track VPN connection usage etc

thanks

Anonymous

This is due to the new changes that are soon to be released regarding the exchange. All non-LM (i.e. non-core) datasources in the exchange are marked as private. Once the exchange features are released, the module owner will be able to flip the switch to make it public.

If the original poster wants, he can publish the XML or the scripts themselves to github, pastebin, etc. and link from here to there. 

How urgently did you want to look at it @Nick?

• Unable to download, states it is "LogicModule is Private, Cannot Read" - is this because LM are vetting it?